About

A mom's journal of home life stories, hopes and dreams for her two wonderful kids

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Aguinaldo International School Manila

A friend told me about Aguinaldo International School in Manila. She said a friend's kid goes there and mentioned to her of the very affordable tuition fee. She knows I may transfer my kid/s.

Aside from having a multi-culture exposure, sports include soccer and swimming. Mandarin is being offered along with other languages.

After a quick Google search, I landed on the home page of Aguinaldo International School. The website has a detail as to how much the yearly tuition fee for 2012-2013 was. I called to inquire about transferring kids and here's what I found out:

  • Incoming grade schooler needs to take a written exam
  • Papers required include clearance from previous school
  • Interview with the school principal
  • P10k off for early enrollment (P38,800 for Pre school, P58,500 for Grade School) and miscellaneous fees included already
  • Grade 1 schedule is 730am-230pm
  • Near UN Avenue LRT Station which gets flooded

No comments:

Post a Comment